Do you have new customers or enquiries on a regular basis?
If so, like most businesses, you should be utilizing these contacts to create a strong database of contacts for your business. Many business owners know that this is a great idea, however feel overwhelmed about how to get started. To create an Email Database and to do it the right way, you will need to use a professional program that allows users to subscribe or unsubscribe whenever they choose You will also need to gain permission prior to adding peoples names to your list. There are a variety of different ways to go about gaining email subscribers (listed below).
Blue Bird's Top Tips for Getting Started with an Email Campaign:
- Sign Up for a professional online Email Program
- Design sign-up/subscribe forms within the program and add them to your website, blog & social media pages, sharing the links regularly.
- Create a manual sign-up form on a clipboard for customers/clients who visit your business and ask them if
they are interested in signing up.
- Business Card In a Bowl type Sign-On. Provide a bowl on your front counter offering a random-draw prize. Ensure that this label clearly states that all business cards entered allow their information to be added to the company's email database.
- Share quality content in your Email Newsletter campaigns.
- Be Professional - Don't Share your customer's information with anyone.
- Create a catchy subject line
- Don't over send and crowd subscribers inboxes - this will result in "un-subscribing"
Suggested Email Newsletter Providers:
- Constant Contact
- Emma Mail
If you need assistance on how to create, manage and send your online campaign or the know-how to integrate email sign-up forms, these are all services offered by Blue Bird Internet Marketing at reasonable rates. Contact us today to find out more or to see examples of our work.
Sign Up to our Free Email Newsletter Here
Which are your favourite Email Programs and ways to grow your database?
Blue Bird Internet Marketing