I first met Tiny Turtles business owner Dianne, at the very first Mummy Tree Markets in Toowoomba in 2011. This first market was held at Downlands College and I purchased a gorgeous hand-made applique Cushion. Dianne was very helpfull with my order and as the cushion she had for sale at the markets, was not the colours I was looking for, she offered to make me another one in my chosen colours of red and black and post it to me in the mail. I was very happy with the end result and it was a huge hit with my daughter, who just loves it. I am happy to recommend Tiny Turtles and introduce this lovely business, owned and operated by a fellow WAHM.
Tiny Turtles is a Queensland Owned Commpany that strives to offer a high class of product by using quality fabrics and products, created with industrial sewing machines and over lockers wherever possible. This provides a higher level of quality than that of the products offered by our competitors or from overseas. When you purchase a Tiny Turtles product you can be sure that is was produced locally in Queensland and by Australian's and is of the highest quality.
How to Particpiate in this Facebook Market Event: Firstly Ensure that you are a fan of the Tiny Turtles on Facebook.
On the sale night, the 11th of March, 2012, Open your facebook account and go to the Tiny Turtles Page.
1. The sale will start when we write “start shopping” in the status update. All comments prior to this will be
2. To purchase any item/s write ‘SOLD’ in the comments section underneath the photo.The first person to comment ‘SOLD’ will be the lucky winner of that item.
3. The number available and size is stated in the description of each item.
4. Once your purchase has been confirmed please use the ‘Contact Us’ tab to email us (or firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide your name, address and contact details to organise your
5. Payment can be made via bank deposit and the details will be on the invoice email. Items MUST be paid for within 5 days. Any items that remain unpaid after 5 days will be re-listed unless prior arrangement has been made with us.
6. Prices DO NOT include postage. We try and post the most economical way for our buyers depending on weight and bulkiness of the items purchased, and we will combine postage on multiple items won. Express and registered post is also available and our recommended choice of post as we will not be held responsible for any items that get “lost in transit” - if you wish to take this option please let us know in the contact email.
7. Most Importantly Good luck and have fun shopping!
Tiny Turtles currently uses the Collective Store in located in Wynnum, QLD http://www.thecollectivestore.com.au/ to sell and promote its offering of children’s clothes. In addition we try and attend the local craft markets on a Sunday in Manly QLD (MANLY CREATIVE MARKETS - Little Bayside Park The Esplanade Manly, 8am-3pm. With social networking so readily available we have decided to make full use of it to promote Tiny Turtles to a wider audience.
So we are holding our first market night on Facebook it will take place on Sunday 11th March 2012 at 20:00 QLD time.
Prior to starting Tiny Turtles I had previously been working in the IT industry both in Australia and overseas.I had worked for small & large organisations as well as running my own IT consultancy in the UK. Upon returning to Australia I longed to work for myself again. With the birth of my first daughter my longing was able to turn to reality. I teamed up with my mother who has a wealth of professional dressmaking experience and Tiny Turtles came into being. From an early age I was always interested in dressmaking and my mother was always there to encourage and mentor me, I have fond memories of the school holidays where I would help out and build the skills that I use today.
My mother has been dressmaking for over thirty-five years, she began her career in her early twenties working in clothing factories in Brisbane and Ipswich. After she started her family she continued to sew both professionally and for her family and friends whilst working from home. This has continued for the past twenty five years where she has been focusing on making school uniforms, work and office wear, sports uniforms, dancewear all for the local area.
By bringing my young fresh ideas of a new mother and combining them with the years of experience of my mother we have the perfect team that designs and makes the beautiful creations available from the Tiny Turtles range.
At Tiny Turtles we strive to offer a better class of product by using industrial sewing machines and over lockers wherever possible. This provides a higher level of quality than that of the products offered by our competitors or from overseas.
When you purchase a Tiny Turtles product you can be sure that is was produced locally in Queensland and by Australians and is of the highest quality.
Support A WAHM (Work At Home Mum) and join in the very First Market Event for Tiny Turtles.
I look forward to hearing how you find this event, and what your thoughts are on Facebook Market Nights.
Until Next Time,