About two weeks ago Miss 8 came to me in the kitchen at "rush hour" telling me that she wanted to start her own business and started firing ideas at me about what she wanted to do. I suggested that she write all of her good ideas down so she didn't forget them... hence the creation of the business plan!
Miss 8 found a notebook and got writting. The whole process of writting down ideas is one that I use myself to "clear my mind" so I can concentrate on other things, but not lose the ideas that are running through my head.
Her notebook soon had many lists with all of her ideas for the start of her new business venture. I thought I would share a few with you all. Somehow my 8 year old had some great list makeing ideas that we could all learn from when starting a new business venture!.
1. List of Products to Create.
2. List of Bussiness Name Ideas and Logo Ideas.
3. List of who might buy the product (target market!!)
4. Ideas on how to package the products.
5. Ideas for an on-line store or website!! (this one blew me away!!)
6. Photography ideas, who she was going to use as models for her products.
7. List of materials to purchase.
8. Ideas on how much to sell the products for and where.
What ideas have your children come up with to make a little money?
Until next time...
Blue Bird Internet Marketing & Social Media